Wednesday, May 25, 2016

What I Like

    There are many issues that are going on around the world. I am very interested in a few.  Over the past coupe of years I have learned more and more about sex slavery.  I am so upset that slavery is still a thing.  However I only ever knew about sex slavery and not the other forms of human trafficking.  I now have learned about more forms of human trafficking and am very interested in the topic.  I also love to learn about education especially when it comes to woman.  I believe women around the world should have the ability to get an education.  The other subjects I have liked reading about has been the Ukraine conflict with Russia, Syrian Crisis, and child soldiers in Africa.
    I am interested to learn about many different areas of the world.  The areas I have learned a lot about have been the Navajo Nation, Northern Europe, and the Mediterranean area of Europe. I also know a lot about all different areas of the United States like the south, north east, midwest, and so on.
    My skills vary a lot.  I love to write and read.  I have 3 other blogs besides this one.  I also love to play music.  I can play 3 different instruments.  I play the piano, clarinet, and the bass clarinet.  I am currently working on the trumpet.  I can also sew.  Besides sewing I can knit and crochet.  I like to learn so I am currently learning to speak Dutch, but it is a slow process.
    Since my skills vary how I incorporate the arts into lessons.  I like to use a lot of different modes of art in lessons.  I like to use music especially when I am teaching about different cultures.  I also love to use dance as an expression of emotions and learning about cultures.  I use a lot of visual arts like painting, drawing, photography, and more.  I think lessons are better with the arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment